Where we see ourselves.
To be the authentic representative of short-term insurers and reinsurers in Zimbabwe.
Why we exist.
We promote and protect the interests of the short-term insurers and reinsurers in Zimbabwe.
What keeps us going.
What we hope to achieve.
To protect, promote and advance the common interests of underwriters of all classes of short term insurance business. Read More
ICZ shall strive to fulfil the following objectives on both the local and international arena:
- To be the collective and representative voice of Members.
- To identify and endeavour to satisfy the needs of Members.
- To promote and protect the interests of the short-term insurance Underwriters.
- To promote a competitive and fair operating environment.
- To encourage acceptable and good standards of practice for the good of the short-insurance business and insurance consumers.
- To establish and maintain strong beneficial relationships with Government and Regulatory Authorities to ensure compliance and expected contribution to national economic development.
- To establish and maintain interactive relationships with insurance organisations and associations to facilitate information exchange for the benefit of the short-term insurance sector locally, regionally and international.
- To efficiently manage insurance pools on behalf of Members.
- To educate and raise public awareness on insurance products, risk management services and benefits.